Census Tract Data
Census tracts are sub-county areas of 8,000 or fewer inhabitants. Census tract data enables the user to survey local differences in poverty rates, income levels, ethnic characteristics, education levels, and other characteristics for sub-county geographic areas.
Tract-Level Demographic Estimates
Based on building permit data provided by local communities.
- Faulkner County Estimates 2015
- Lonoke County Estimates 2015
- Pulaski County Estimates 2015
- Saline County Estimates 2015
Tract Trends 2000-2010
Compare 2000 and 2010 population and housing units by tract, using 2010 tract geography:
- Faulkner County Tract Trends 2000-2010
- Lonoke Count Tract Trends 2000-2010
- Pulaski Count Tract Trends 2000-2010
- Saline County Tract Trends 2000-2010
Race and Hispanic Origin by Tract
ACS Census Tract Income and Poverty Data